- The Defibtech Lifeline AED defibrillator is lightweight – 2 kg
- 7yr battery (5yr battery also available)
- The pads are pre-connected (adult or paediatric).
- Upon switching on the unit the rescuer is advised to attach pads, the unit will then analyse and if a shock is advised the unit has a clear audiable charging indicator.
- The Lifeline AED is semi automatic and delivers a non escalating bi-phasic wave shock of 150 Joules. (Impedence compensated) It also analyses the patient for a heart beat whilst charging and up to shock and will cancel if found. Shock to shock cycle time is less than 20 seconds.
- The Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery will deliver up to 300 shocks or 16 hours of continuous operation (7 year standby life).
- Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded and can be downloaded to a removable data card actual length of storage is dependant on card capacity (various available) PC based event review software available.
- The Lifeline AED performs automatic daily, weekly and monthly circuitry tests, system integrity tests are performed upon inserting the battery. A visual and audible indication of unit status.
- Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with 7yr Battery
- FREE Soft Carry Case worth $135.64 +GST
- FREE Rescue Kit worth $44.10 +GST
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery with 7 year standby life
- 1 pair adult electrode pads
- Quick use card
- User manual
- 8 Year Warranty
- Battery Standby Life – 7 years
- 24hr technical support
- Mode: Semi-automatic
- ECG: no
- Energy Delivery: fixed
- Manual Override: no
- Electrode pad Life: 2 years
- Memory up to 12 hours
- Dust and water resistant – IP54
- High Drop Tolerance
- Simple to use
- Robust and durable
- Vibration tested for helicopter and jet aircraft
- Daily maintenance self-checks
- Easy to maintain
Defibtech AED Defibrillator Semi-Auto with 7yr Battery